Head Over Heels
In Our Angelhood
Head Over Heels (1983)
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
Translated by Sarah Nader
[image text] Rebecca had depression, and only after many months she was able to wear clothes that revealed the scars left on her body. Rebecca, these marks are a reminder of how brave you have had to be! Psychological pain is also human, and suffering it does not make you any less of a person.
Comptine D' un Autre Ete
Amelie Official Soundtrack
my favorite piano piece in the history of piano pieces
I actually adore her because I’ve NEVER seen a black person get to be so fucking frank and honest about racial injustice on tv.
She’s real, she’s smart, she’s witty, she’s informed and she’s fucking unapologetic. I’m obsessed.
For those who are curious, this is how my bedroom/bathroom looks 365 days out of the year. :) Yes, it’s my ACTUAL bedroom. And I’m proud to say, I decorated it all myself. I don’t just have a blog about Halloween, I LIVE it. It’s my inspiration. Much like this blog, Halloween is every day of the year in my world.